Tuesday, May 23, 2006

After the tears, I realised that SMU's social science isn't a second choice option, it's merely an alternative. And somehow I don't mind going there, I'll definitely know that what I'm studying will interest me and if you think about it, I'll have about 4 months break since they start later and end earlier than the other 2 unis. Haha.
It's hard to say God has a plan for me and believe it when I'm facing such a setback. But in all honestly, I believe I'm going to be okay because He really DOES have His plan, SMU has good points (considering that it's not NUS I want to go to but NUS Law) , if NUS calls me and offers me a place for law then that's God's will. If not, it's okay. Even my father says that SMU suits me more.
My reactions always start with huge amount of bad words, tears and well, acceptance. It doesn't help that I'm suffering from food poisoning. Feeling better now.
Dammit. I'm better than this. I know I am.
Fine. So I'm not that okay. I've never been defeatist. I know I might still have a chance on the waiting list but really, I'm an optimistic realist. Ha.